- Multi-use (body or milk temperature detection)
- 20 Readings Memory Recall
- Dual Temperature Modes: °F/°C.
- LCD Display Resolution(definition): 0.1.
- LED Backlit
- Fever Warning for Forehead Temperature Test
- Non-contact Detection (1-6cm)
- Measurement Error: ± 0.3℃.
- Measurement Time: 0.5s.
- Auto-shutdown Time: 10s.
- Extensive Clinical Data
- Convenient to Use
- Safe and Hygienic
NON-CONTACT BODY TEMPERATURE DETECTION
Body temperature: 32.0℃-42.2℃.
NON-CONTACT MILK TEMPERATURE DETECTION
Milk temperature: 0.0℃-100.0℃/p>
GET TO KNOW
- Infrared Temperature Sensor
- Milk Temperature Detection Button
- Body Temperature Detection Button
- LCD Display
- Battery Compartment
- Battery Cover
- Digital Infrared Thermometer Unit
- 2pcs Battery(AA)
- User Manual
BODY TEMPERATURE BASICS
You can take a body temperature on the forehead, in the ear canal, under the armpit, in the mouth, or in the anus. The temperature measured at different parts of the body may differ slightly.
|BODY PART||NORMAL TEMPERATURE RANGE|
The normal body temperature range slightly varies with age and gender. Generally, newborns or children have higher body temperatures than adults, and adults have higher body temperatures than the elderly. Women’s body temperatures are appropriately 0.3°C higher than men’s.
Normal body temperature varies by the time of day and is also affected by external factors. The body temperature of an individual is the highest between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. and the lowest between 14:00 p.m. and 20:00 p.m. An individual’s body temperature typically changes by less than 1°C each day.