- Multi-use (body or milk temperature detection)
- 20 Readings Memory Recall
- Providing two temperature modes: °F/°C.
- LCD display resolution(definition): 0.1.
- LED Backlit
- Fever Warning for Forehead Temperature Test
- Non-contact detection (1-6cm)
- Measurement error: ± 0.3℃.
- Measurement time: 0.5s.
- Auto-shutdown time: 10s.
- Extensive Clinical Data
- Convenient to Use
- Safe and Hygienic
NON-CONTACT BODY TEMPERATURE DETECTION
Body temperature: 32.0℃-42.2℃.
NON-CONTACT MILK TEMPERATURE DETECTION
Milk temperature: 0.0℃-100.0℃
Get to Know
- Milk temperature detection button
- Body temperature detection button
- LCD display
- Battery compartment
- Battery cover
- Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer Unit
- 2pcs. battery(AA)
- User Manual
Body Temperature Basics
You can take a body temperature on the forehead or on milk liquid. The temperature measured at different parts of the body may differ slightly.
|BODY PART||NORMAL TEMPERATURE RANGE|
Normal body temperature varies by the time of day and is also affected by external factors. The body temperature of an individual is the highest between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. and the lowest between 14:00 p.m. and 20:00 p.m. An individual’s body temperature typically changes by less than 1°C each day.